I'm Shayna, a writer, editor, and accessibility advocate.
Things I do:
Give talks about writing, freelancing, accessibility, and personal branding.
I live and work in Tel Aviv, Israel.
More about me for the people who scrolled this far:
• I'm vegan
• My husband and I have two dogs whom I love with my whole dang being
• My favorite book is The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
• My favorite poem is Adam and Eve by Tony Hoagland
• My favorite food is a (freshly!!!!) toasted sesame bagel with tofu scallion cream cheese
• Iced coffee season is every season
• Ban the word "very"
• I used to be the Managing Editor of InVision's design publication, Inside Design
• Before InVision, I was the creative director of a startup that is no longer in existence
• Before that, I was an all-purpose creative marketing freelancer for four years
• I have a BA in creative writing from the University of Maryland
• I live in Tel Aviv, but I've also lived in Carmiel, New York, and the desert. I studied abroad in Sydney and Haifa
• Saltwater cures everything (sweat, tears, the sea, a gargle for your scratchy throat)